Saturday, November 8, 2008

To Early for Christmas?


So today I went to porters with Morgan because they had this HUGE sale and soooo much christmas stuff there and at this time i wish i was rich because i wanted to buy everything. It also got me REALLY in the christmas mood.. Why can't it be thanksgiving already so I can start putting christmas stuff up (not like i have any christmas stuff yet, but there's still time) They had christmas music playing and it made me want to buy a tree and what not. Instead i bought a wreath that was plain and bought some stuff to decorate it and to be honest, i had NO idea what to do. So there it is. Haha its def. not professional looking but it'll do. Id rather spend a couple bucks on this wreath then spend like $50 on one already made!

I just can't wait to get a little tree here for our apartment since we'll be staying here for christmas. Hopefully tom's parents will be able to come (that's what tom said at least!!) that would be so fun. Im exicted for Jody and Alex (my sis and bro in law) to come to town for thanksgiving so we can go buy some more christmas things.

All we're waiting for now is the snow.. luckily it's just been raining this week. Im not sure if i can handle snow yet.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any time you need a partner in crime for porters- you know my number. Im still staring at my wreath thinking it looks dumb and then i rearrange it. ughhhhh!

Michelle Starrs said...

I love Christmas time too! I'm already working on Christmas Cards. And it's your first Christmas, which is so much fun :)

Brandon Bridge said...

It's NEVER too early for Christmas! Cute cute wreath!