Sunday, October 5, 2008

Future Babies..

I saw this done on my friends facebook and thought it was hilarious. It's where you put you and your partner's pictures in and then find out what your children will look like. You can also do celebrities if you like. So I decided to give it a whirl and see what they could possibly look like, and afterwards, tom told me he didn't want to have kids anymore. haha he was just jokin of course but yeah, those children weren't the cutest in the bunch. here are some of the pictures (first I will put up our kid pictures)




















Here are how our children turned out... It reminds me of 'How to Lose A Guy in 10 Days' When she makes the photo album of their future family.















































Here is a picture I did using both of our baby pictures and wow.... thats all i have to say.

3 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

That is just too funny!!

Michelle Starrs said...

haha this is cracking me up! the last baby looks like it has a black eye!! your babies will be way cuter than that... don't even worry.

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!! Awesome!