Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkins!


I've been DYING to carve pumpkins since i havent gotten to carve pumpkins in the past 2 years. So finally after convincing tom, i went and bought some pumpkins at Albertsons (only $5 a pumpkin, good deal huh?). Too bad there were HUNDREDS of people there because apparently i went on the night they got a whole new load of new pumpkins. I've never seen so many people at a store before. I was also craving pumpkin seeds. I havent had them for SO long so i figured i would roast some for the first time and man, they were delicious!! Here are some pictures! As you can see, my pumpkin was way lame, tom decided to cheat... just jokin!


can you tell he wasn't very happy about me taking pictures of him?? Haha he's gonna hate me!

1 comment:

The Sabatini Family said...

Cute Pumpkins! I love Tommy's face in that picture!! :) He needs to remember that even though he doesn't like his picture taken, it is a memory for you - so smile!! He'll look back in 50 years and go, why didn't I smile? That was a fun night when we were just newly married!! That's my lecture to Tom... ;)