Sunday, April 12, 2009

ALMOST 28 weeks.

Some people have been asking me for belly updates and since im doing them every four weeks, I figured I would take one today, although Im not 28 weeks till Wed but we'll driving to Oregon then. My stomach is SOOO incredibly tight and i get SO incredibly uncomfortable. Today in church she was SO high like up in my ribs and it hurt to move. We've been feeling her move more (and seeing!) and we try to figure out different body parts... we think we were able to feel her head today as well. We also got this bebesounds monitor thing where you can listen to your baby's heartbeat/hiccups and kicks. Obviously its not as clear as a doppler but i got it to work and heard her kick and if you listen carefully you can hear her heartbeat go SUPER fast! Other than that... i still pee all the time and have had the WORST back pains ever! I figured i would get lower back pains because of the extra weight but its ALL in my upper back, im not sure if its from a growing chest or what but it hurts OH so bad! We did get to go to Green Canyon hot springs last week where they have a regular swimming pool that was amazing to get into because the weight was lifted off my hips. I sat down on the step in the hottub and that felt amazing even though the water only went up to my hips. Also, i dont have any stretch marks yet.. although i think some MAY be starting to come in so i rub on that cocoa butter constantly! Also... the weirdest thing, is my belly button. Its starting to poke out a little and ican make it poke out if i flex my stomach or when i try to sit up when laying down. It makes me laugh and tom cant help but star at it. But yes, I feel like im getting much bigger, and i think it depends on what im wearing, but here is a pic we tok today and it was windy outside so please excuse my whacko face and hair.



did i mention that I am SOO excited to go to OREGON for a few days!?!?! We'll be driving to Boise after work on tuesday and stay the night at tom's aunts house and then drive the rest of the way to OR on wed. we'll stay to either sunday or monday, not sure yet. Next sunday (the 19th) will be our One Year Anniversary! holy cow it has flown by. I wonder how our marriage will continue on since they usually say the first year is the hardest, but i honestly dont think it was that hard so hopefully only easier ones to come!

oh, yes... also... I have a college degree!!! even though it is only an associates degree, it is still something (and an accomplishment, according to tom!) He was a little annoyed that I didnt walk at graduation and i didnt think getting an associates was a very big deal and would only walk for a bachelors but he kept saying that an assicoaites was still a big accomplishment! Im glad to know that he is proud of me :) I also started my new job at the new child care center and its going pretty slow since we've just started and I hope we get more clients soon! Im just glad ill get a good break from school! Well.. this will probably be the last post until we get back from Oregon and hopefully we'll have lots of pictures!

2 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

You are so stinkin' cute!!! I can't wait to see you guys. And, CONGRATS on your degree, it is a HUGE accomplishment!! Good job. We love and miss ya'll.

Traci said...

Jessie! You are the cutest prego person I have ever seen! :) I want to get pregnant just because you look so cute! :) Congrats on the degree too! :)