Saturday, May 3, 2014

Phone Pictures....

You know you got a smart phone when your blog has no new posts for months and you just saved 60 photos from your phone to your computer..... yikes. So here it is... so many pictures. ALSO a new ACTUAL post because i actually took pictures with my camera! that is below..

Daddy's softball games:






playing in the backyard:



(technically this was on my jog/walk the other day... so gorgeous)






maybe my other favorite picture of Colton.







some inside fun during a week we had a lot of rain:



this is D's friend Brooke, she came over for a play date!




(at grandmas house "i was planned" and "I was a surprise" shirts!




making forts

this boy loves his bath!

then there are days we just need to get out and go to the store - this Buggy Bench thing is awesome! no more standing kids in carts.



cuddles! I love when they all play well together. Kemp really loves D - and always jumps on the couch to snuggle with her.



finally daddy snuggles!







WildLife Safari - its this big park where they have wild animals and you drive around and they can be far away or sometimes they're right up at your car.


(this "goosey" is D's favorite due to Charlottes' Web



many faces of Mr. K... hilarious.






this was D at her Kindergarten Round Up. she got to go see the classroom and go on a bus ride - its like "pre registration".



Easter Sunday:








we planted "magic jelly beans" the night before - and these popped up easter morning! 



everyone in our bed in the morning!


coloring eggs!





Mommy went on a trip to PA to visit my family that i didn't see. and i went. by. myself. I sure missed my kiddos but it was fun to relax and see my family! even if it was freezing! as in snowing. so crazy!
















No comments: