Saturday, December 13, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!


so we finally got snow last night, for the second time this winter... which is VERY unusual for rexburg! We usually get this kind of snow in early november or even earlier. We're supposed to get around 3-5 inches... i suck at measurments so im not sure exactly how much we've had so far. I know i at least scraped off an inch off my car this morning, and the picture I took is when it started to snow again. 

I love snow, i just hate driving in it. I know ill get sick of it once we get it all the time, which is usually the case. I hate walking to class in it as well. I've already had hot chocolate made in my cocoamotion... and wish i made my sugar cookies.. that i went all the way to the store in this morning to make.. came home and realized that Tom used all the eggs. How lame! I guess theyll have to wait till tomorrow.

Speaking of going to the store... I got stuck a little going around a corner but managed to get going... and thenwhen i was at the stop sign across from my apartment, when this guy was going pretty fast and when he turned, he was a few feet from hitting me... he went way out of control and all that. Made me very nervous!! 

Im hoping the roads get better by tonight and not worst because we were planning on going to a wedding reception in Idaho falls... and i really wanted to go. Lame-o. We will see.

IM SO EXCITED because tom got a day off work so now we can go to oregon for chrismtas!!! i already had 3 days off and then the weekend so we got pretty lucky. Only a week and a half.. Yayy.  And then when we get back on sunday, ill rest up on monday and then head back east on tuesday for a week. It's gonna be a nice long break from work.. only 7 more days.  I am actually excited for school to start because im only taking 3 credits and then working afternoons (part time) at the daycare. Lately working full time has really been a drag.. just cause ive been sick and what not. 

CANT WAIT TO SEE ALL THE FAMILY!!! 

2 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

So, I'm just a little jealous that you get to go to Oregon now. I wish we could... Love you guys.

Brandon Bridge said...

Sounds like fun Christmas plans! We just finally got snow here too...SLC has been getting all the snow, and not sharing any with us! haha