Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby Bump.. or more like gut.

So on the request of my mother in law, I will post my 'baby bump'. I put it up on facebook and got a few comments. I had to agree with Bonnie, its more of a 'baby gut' instead of a bump! But here is the picture at 15 weeks. We have a doctors appointment this wednesday with nothing special and then next month we will find out the sex of the baby! YAAAY! I've been feeling better, not throwing up as much but def. still feel sick to my stomach most days. I pee every 30 minutes (if even that long) so it was def. hard going through a 2 hour session at the temple last night. Haha. Well that is all for now, so here is the picture. PS. please excuse the dirty mirror.


2 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

Your baby bump is just way too cute! I'm so excited for you guys. I especially can't wait to know what it is!!!! Miss ya'll.

Brandon Bridge said...

So cute!