Monday, January 26, 2009

Baby boy or baby Girl?

Last week I went to my 16 week (4 month) doctors appointment. Nothing spectacular happened, I got to hear the heartbeat again which they said sounded great (so thats good!) Hopefully everything will turn out good and he/she will be healthy and NOT turn out having whole in their heart like i did... (i didnt have much luck when I decided to come into the world, having a doctor who would rather eat than check to see if i was coming, therefore being born halfway in the hallway, having my umbilical cord wrapped around my neck, and then having a whole in my hear) haha hopefully the baby will have an easier time. They checked to see if my uterus was where it was supposed to be and that looked good... i feel like the baby should be higher in my stomach since i feel like im growing everyday (or maybe its because i can actually eat full meals now and just gaining weight). I made an appointment for next month  (feb 23rd) where we will do the blood test to make sure everything is genetically correct with the baby and then FINALLY an ultrasound!!! We will get to find out the sex of the baby!! yayyyy. Everyone seems to think we're gonna have a girl (especially my sister and mother in law, they are very sure its gonna be a girl). Make sure to vote on our poll cause i want to see who thinks we're gonna have what. Im just excited to FINALLY get a picture of our baby since we weren't able to get one when we got the first ultrasound.  Oh yeah, ps... i just realized, that once we get this ultrasound and find out the sex, i will be HALF WAY done with this pregnancy?? well i suppose the next couple of months will go by much longer!

5 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

I'm hoping for a boy, but you will probably have a girl!! Adam says he wants a boy COUSIN!!! :)

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

well, it was def. not up to me... if its a girl, blame tom, because techincally , it is HIS fault!

Jody and Alex said...

It is so a girl, I just know! haha if it's a boy I am going to feel kinda lame!

Lauren's Latest said...

The second half of pregnancy seems to go a lot slower than the first half! And, I think you'll be a cute mom with a boy or girl!

Michelle Starrs said...

yeah! ultra sounds are the best! and feb 23rd is my 21st birthday hah. i can't wait for you to find out :)