Friday, February 6, 2009

18 weeks and a new job!

Well I finally reached my 18 week mark on Wednesday and realized that in two weeks from monday we get to find out the sex!! i am SOOOOOOOOO excited! well. i should say WE are excited. Tom keeps saying 'I want my baby now!' .. haha, sorry hun, thats not gonna happen. I went to a clothing store the other day to see if they had any maternity pants for cheap, even though i dont necessarily need them, i hear they are OH so comfortable. I ended up buying a few shirts because my other ones were getting a little too snug. once i started wearing these new shirts, i felt like i was popping out more than usual. SO i decided it was time to post another pic for the family to see since we havent seen them in quite some time. I can't believe in 2 weeks ill be half way done! crazy to think, but i guess the second half goes by a LOT slower than the first, but that is ok.So I applied for a new job awhile ago and I got it!! i am so excited. It is a new daycare they're making right here in Rexburg. Its a daycare that has half the kids who stay all day or half day and then the other half are drop ins when their parents want to go to class, need to run errands or just go on a date (its open LATE) but i got the shift I wanted which is everyday 11-3 and then every other saturday from 7:30-2:30... AND im getting paid by the amount of experience and so im getting paid more than my previous job. and most likely getting more hours... NOT to mention, i got my first choice in what age group ill be working in. WHich will be in the infant room. I AM SO EXCITED!! i can't wait to work with the little babies!! I had a dream i was working with infants from my old job in Utah and i miss them = ( The only downside is that I have to wait a month till I can start so my good husband is still working and picking up extra shifts at his job while i sit at home waiting to start. I admit, i feel bad.. but i guess we better get used to it when we have our own little one and im home, but then again i will be doing a WHOLE lot more work.

ONLY 2 and 1/2 MORE WEEKS TILL WE FIND OUT THE SEX! this baby better cooporate and let us see!! From our little survey, its neck in neck with whether people think its a boy or girl... we have NO clue, I wish i had some type of instinct but nothing. I also cant wait till I can feel the baby kick and what not... sometimes i think its the baby, but realize it's just gas ... hah oh well. Hopefully itll come soon!

2 comments:

Brandon Bridge said...

Oo, I can't wait to see what you're having! How exciting...you look so cute

Michelle Starrs said...

(i just tried commenting and my computer freaked out so if you get two comments, sorry!)
Yeah for your new job! that sounds awesome!
you're probably already feeling the baby move but just don't know it yet! it felt like gas to me at first too! And if we stay with Isabelle we'll call her Belle for short :) i'm so excited for you to find out boy or girl! it's so fun!