Monday, February 23, 2009

ITS A GIRL!!!!!!



SO its official. We're going to have a baby Girl!!!! Yaaay. It's funny though, when we were looking at the ultrasound, both tom and I thought we saw a clear picture of what was going to be a boy... well we were definitely wrong! She said that it was textbook worthy of the shot she got.. naming all the parts, and i didnt realize that the ultrasound could show that well! She said the measurements all looked really good and that she (this is weird, putting a gender to our baby!) is 15 oz.!! from what i read this morning, at 21 weeks the baby should weigh 10 oz... haha she's already taking after tom (him coming out at 10lbs 7 oz!).

We went to Wal-mart right after and wanted to buy a little girls baby outfit, lets just say walmart had cute boys outfits and all the girls ones were ... not my favorite so i opted out for a simple summer dress (since she'll be born in the middle of summer). Tom is excited to go to Sportsmans (wishing we had Cabela's nearby, but this will be close enough) and get a little girls camo outfit. I dont mind as long as its not cheap looking PINK or Purple camo. Yuck!! and as long as it looks girly and not like we're trying to make our girl look like a boy.

Well here are some pictures of the ultrasound!!! ennnnjoy! Oh and I said I would post a picture of my growing belly (finally getting to the point of not looking like a gut) at 21 weeks (well 21 weeks on wed. close enough)


9 comments:

JeSsIe and Alma said...

AHHHHHHH!!! I am so excited for you! girls are sooooo much fun! i cant believe your cute belly! you are totally showing! it took me forever to show! you are adorable! We are so excited for you!

kassidi bridge said...

Yay! Girls are the best! Do you have any names picked out?

The Peanut Gallery said...

so exciting!!!.... by the way i love your blog its really cute... i'm still trying out how to work this thing!

The Peanut Gallery said...

PS.. how do i become a follower of your blog?

The Sabatini Family said...

I'm SOOOO excited!! You have no idea!!! Jason & I went to the mall tonight and I of course had to buy a little dress too!!!!!!!;) I can't wait!

Michelle Starrs said...

yay! congrats! how exciting! so fun that we're both having girls :) you'll have to let us know when you think of some names! and i see the belly, it's not a gut anymore at all! :) :)

Anonymous said...

mouse you r in trouble now it's going to take more than camo to relieve your headache. I'll send asprin. lucky duck just kidding on the headache babies are great teanagers well

Traci said...

You are seriously the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen! You're going to be an incredible Momma :) And, I agree with your camo thoughts!

And I REALLY think we live pretty close to each other, we're at 577 South 5th West, is that anywhere near you? We need to have you guys over sometime :)

Living the Dream! said...

Congratulations!! I'm excited for a baby girl! You two will make the cutest baby girl. Being a mama is the best! We all love you both/three!! Love Auntie Susan

PS...I won! I guessed girl...the odds are pretty slim with all those sisters!!!