Sunday, March 1, 2009

Baby Projects

So yesterday I went to porters (my weakness) where they have SOOO many crafts you can do and stuff to decorate your house. I think half the stuff on my living room walls are from that place. But anywho, I saw this cute shadowbox on display and tried to make my own version for the baby room. We can't paint it or anything so I figured I could make some cute things to go on the wall or something. I told myself I wouldn't go all pink.. but I couldn't help myself. Besides, I figured that while we're here in rexburg, we'll only be having one kid so I can put girly stuff on the walls. As for the furniture I def. want to go neutral so they can be reused.

So yesterday I bought some stuff to make some things, only 2 so far.. but i figured I would post them up because I kinda like them = ) haha. Also, We'll have to wait awhile till we can show the actual room, because its kinda the spare/storage room for now. Im excited to get the crib up along with our changing table and armoir (We got the whole set for $200!!) yay for used furniture found on the BYUi bulletin board!

ps. people have been asking about names and we're pretty set on the name Dulany Kay. Both family names.

Here are the pictures, ps. if anyone has any good ideas for cute things ... let me know!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw those are cute!! yay crafts!

Traci said...

So cute! When I get prego, will you teach me? :)

The Sabatini Family said...

So cute! Have you registered anywhere yet??

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

um, i was really bored the other day and so i was just playing around with the target registry... but yeah, that is it.