Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Not Set in stone, but in wood.


So I suppose we're stuck with the name we picked. We always said we were going to use it so today for a new project for the baby room i went and bought wooden letters to spell out her name, which is Dulany Kay Roberts. (most people spell it Delaney, but its a family name) I was looking at wall decor online and people sell these wooden blocks (costumized/personalized) for like $10 a letter!! I decided since I've done it before, I could easily do it by buying the letters for $2 a piece at wal-mart. I already had paint and so all i needed was $1 ribbon! sweet deal huh?? Well I figured I would post a picture of my new project of her name. Tom came home and saw it and said 'um, i never liked that name' and i freaked!! this whole time we decided on using it and NOW he is going to tell me. Well, being as gullible as i am, i fell for it, even though he was joking. Here is a close up of one of the letters to see detail (although there isnt much detail!)

3 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

Too cute! That's so my brother, teasing you that way. Don't ever really believe anything he says!! :)

Dan, Betsy and Joe said...

That is funny... i would have fell for it also...

Anonymous said...

thats adorable!