Friday, February 13, 2009

Warm Weather, where are you?

So me being really late as usual, just found out that the stinkin groundhog HAD to make it so there was 6 more weeks of winter, not like it wouldve mattered much here in rexburg since it is winter like 8 months out of the year. It was either last week or 2 weeks ago where it got to -25 degrees. I had teachers emailing us before class to make sure to dress warm and how to prevent hypothermia.. if teachers are doing that, how come we have to come to class?? Last night i was driving and my windshield was filthy, as I sprayed my .. stuff and tried to wipe it, it froze right on the spot. No fun. Let me just say. I AM SICK of rexburg winters. Why oh Why can't they have a BYU in like.. FLorida..?? Tom and I were in bed last night and saw a commercial for a jamaican vacation. It looked so increidbly nice. I was talking to afriend back home.. the weather was back in the 70s!! in FEBRUARY! why cant we live in a place likethat? All i know is Im glad we're having our baby in july so she/he can have fresh air right away and that tom will HOPEFULLY only have one more winter after this one. Lets keep our fingers crossed!

Why can't we live in a place like this???

instead of this.... and yes, this is rexburg...

OOOOOOOOOH how i can't wait for summer to begin. although that will be like.. June, if that. Since i have been here, we have had snow in June. It is outrageous and should not be allowed. Hopefully this year since there hasnt been as much snow (like last) the warm weather will hit us sooner rather than later.

No comments: