Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Half Way Done...

So today marks my 20th week. HOLY COW. does that mean I am seriously half way done? or should I say half way there? Although these past months have gone by pretty fast, im positive these last few months will go by very slow.. as i hear that the last month, every day seems like a month in itself. Oh i am so excited.... haha but i AM excited about finding out whether we are going to have a boy or girl> Everyone asks what we want and I always said i didn't care. Lately I've noticed all the SUPER cute little boys in church and when we go out to eat and it makes me want a little boy a little more every day . But I don't want to say 'I really want a boy' and then when we find out if we're having a girl, be disappointed. I realized that mostly everyones blog that I follow, who just gave birth or who is pregnant are with little baby girls... maybe i can bring a mix into the group? Who knows. I ask tom what he wants, but he always says he doesn't care. Although I would think he would want a boy so he can teach him to play baseball sooner than he can a girl (although it is VERY Clear that our girls will be learning softball... and he did say he would want to coach a softball team.) so who knows what he REALLY is thinking.
Only 5 more days till we find out!! it keeps on going from having a girl being in the lead and then the poll tying up and so i guess nobody is really sure! Hopefully monday will come fast, and HOPEFULLY that little baby decides to cooporate and not have the legs all tangled so we can figure out the sex (lets keep our fingers crossed!) I feel like i have gotten bigger too, even though i posted a picture of me at 18 weeks. maybe its because i finally bought some maternity pants which are incredibly comfy but still a little too big. That's ok though. I also can't stop going to the bathroom. i swear, tom gets annoyed that i have to pee every 30 minutes... i can't sit through a movie, a meal or even sleep through the night. its getting kinda annoying. I wish it would get better, but im pretty sure its going to stay the same. Also, today is my last day in my pregnancy class.. which means ill only have 1 class a day! (oh the joys of going to school part time) but since i havent been working these past few weeks, i get restless. I need to work.. Luckily my job will start up in just a few short weeks!!

pretty sure the next time everyone hears from us, we'll hopefully know whether our baby is a boy or girl!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay your almost there! Then we can DECORATE! love ya guys. we should do lunch soon!

The Sabatini Family said...

Yay for making it to 20 weeks!! I SERIOUSLY cannot wait until you find out what you are having. I want to go shopping!! :) Hey, a little word from the wise, drink orange juice right before your ultrasound, it'll make him/her wake up and hopefully cooperate!! Love you guys.