Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cutie Patootie

Just some more pics and a video of cousin adam and dulany playing. Im pretty sure i got him giving her kisses which we were trying so desperately to get in a picture. Enjoy the pics : )

Bathtime Fun - She's doing a TON better with baths, but we need to get a bigger tub. we're still using the one from the hospital. I just need to make a trip to Kmart to get a $8 foam one to put in the big tub.



here are a few pics of her with craazy hair/face. She ALWAYS sticks out that tongue. it cracks me up. and a cute pic of her playing on what used to be my baby blanket in her cute pjs.








Watching TV with dad, and please excuse his white thighs he is showing off in this picture.. whoops!



And i got these shorts from target, and icant get over how dang cute they are on her!





and last of all, i had to try to get a pic of her and me when we were little, both on the same baby blanket.

Me



Dulany


Another one of me that we thought looked a lot like dulany as well:



And here is the video of Dulany and Cousin adam playing. He was too funny! He didnt like when she cried, i guess it kinda freaked him out and he would kidna push her away, but after playing with her, when someone else had her he would say 'I want it!' He did really well holding her too, and is too cute giving her kisses and saying 'its a baby!' Its so nice to know my kids will have tons of cousins near their age.. unlike me and my family. I think i only know of one or 2 cousins and havent seen/talked to them in years.. unlike tom and his family who has like 10 cousins up here at school alone! i love that he has a big family.

2 comments:

JeSsIe and Alma said...

She really is a cutie patootie! I cant believe how much your picture and hers look a like! that is so cute!

We miss you!

The Sabatini Family said...

So cute! I love your new header too! Little Dulany looks just like you in those pictures, that's so cool you have those. Adam liked watching the movie and he has been asking about you non-stop and everytime we see your picture! He's always asking where Jessie is and then he says, "With the baby." It's really cute. We miss you guys.