Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Beach Trip 2011

We took a trip to the oregon coast (to the beach) with the whole family. This is the first time in 3 years that we have all been together. We lucked out too. We got 3 straight days of Sun and about 50-60 degree weather! There was a pool/hot tub outside (that was warm), we went and had a bon fire and saw a gorgeous sunset (my first one) and even went whale watching (where we saw 1 whale). I guess i can now say i've been on a boat in the ocean (i didnt realize ive only been in bays and lakes on a boat) Anywho i got a TON of pictures. I already put them up on facebook but here is a slide show of the pictures.



here are just a few of my favorites though:










1 comment:

Jody and Alex said...

I really like the ones with the waterfall....you also got such good ones of the whole group. Makes me miss the beach (and you guys too!)