Saturday, May 16, 2009

FINALLY!

We finally found a travel system. Ive been wanting this certain one for awhile but its only available online and not found in any stores and i didnt want to have to pay for shipping and handling. So tonight we went to idaho falls to Toys R Us and we found this one. All the neutral ones were eh... ok but out of our price range. We found this one and i really like the pattern although it is brown and blue.. and some blue trimming. We figure itll be ok for a girl and as long as she is in girly clothes nobody will notice. Here are some pictures. (I really hope it isnt TOO boyish, but tom keeps reassuring me that it isnt...)





5 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

I think it's cute!! It's not to boyish at all. I went with brown's and blues too so that you can use it for more than 1 kid. How fun!!! Is it starting to feel real yet??

Traci said...

Super cute! I don't think it's boyish... I think it could work for both :) Holy Cow Jessie, you are SO CLOSE! I need to go buy something baseball-ish (girley of course) for your baby! Scott and I decided when I do get prego, the first thing we are buying is either *if it's a boy* a Braves Baby Jersey or *if it's a girl* a Braves cheer outfit :) What's Tom's favorite team?

Anonymous said...

i dont think its too boyish at all. the colors are neutral which is good!!! if you got one that is girly then if you had a boy next it would suck!!!

Michelle Starrs said...

so cute and its totally gender neutral. we're trying to do that for the big stuff as well. Can't wait to see her!

Christine said...

Love it! She will look so cute in it!