Thursday, May 28, 2009

I should NOT be allowed out of the house...

... seriously. Today should explain it enough...

First, i decide to go for a walk at Porter Park... and considering i am huge, and i can't walk up hill, i decide to drive there and walk around the park where it is all level. Well, as i go out to my car with my wallet and phone/headphones... i realize my keys are in the house, with the door locked. Geez, not again. Luckily we live on the first floor and the bedroom window was unlocked from it being open last night> So just imagine an 8 month preggo woman climbing through a window in the back of an apartment (i guess it couldve been over the bushes into the front room, so i wont complain!).

fast foward a few hours, i need to go to walmart to pick up a few things. I go to check out and realize crap... i forgot my wallet on the table from when i brought it back from taking my walk... luckily i had my check book with me and they didnt ask for ID.. But seriously. i NEVER leave with out my wallet/license. NEVER. I swear im losing it. Then on the drive home im in stinkin la la land i almost bump... not crash cause it was ilke 2 miles per hour.. into the car infront of me.. but luckily i caught myself..

i swear, i am losing it. So i needed to go to t he store, so i had to go BACK home and get my wallet> i only got a few things (two bag fulls, strawberries, cereal, and yogurt...not that big of a deal) and i guess the employees were either really bored or i looked like i wasnt capable of doing anything myself... they helped put all the things on the thing and then continued to help me take them to my car... it felt kinda awkward, i am not going to lie.

But yes, if this all happens in ONE day... i dont even want to know what other stupid things ill do in the few weeks to come. Yay pregnancy brain.... Oh did i mention i FORGOT to go to my appointment (2 hours after i was supposed to be there) the other day as well? Geezzzzz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so funny. you are currazzy!

The Sabatini Family said...

Pregnancy brain is nothin'! Wait till you have "new mom" brain. Your so cute. I can't believe you only have less than 6 weeks left!! We are so excited to see baby Dulany!!

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I love this, because I seriously feel like this baby is taking all of my brain cells. David laughs at me everytime I blame something stupid on the pregnancy, maybe I should let him read this and he will realize it isn't an excuse I am using it is for reals!! Glad I am not the only one feeling like I am losing it most days!!!