Saturday, May 23, 2009

More like a home.



For some reason (maybe its because im pregnant, maybe because im BORED most of the time) but ive been wanting a garden like NONE other! I would love to have my own house with a hard where i could garden, but yeah, we all know thats not gonna happen for quite awhile! Luckily we live downstairs and we have a little 'garden area' with a few dead bushes under our window and right outside our door. I asked if we were allowed to plant flowers and what not there and they said we could as long as it 'enhances' the apartment complex. well... lets just say it was dang ugly before and now it makes me more happy because of the flowers i planted. Not to mention, i just planted the big pot of mums tom gave me for mothers day. i hope they last cause i have NO idea about flowers (Not like my stepmom, pam... she knows EVERYTHING and always has flowers/plants all over our porch and outside our house, definitely something i miss!) Just thought I would share my... i guess you could say 'gardening project'. I guess it makes me feel like this apartment we're staying in temporarily is more like a home.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats so cute! can't wait to see it in person tonight. Im proud of you for planting. thats one thing i think ill never be able to learn to do.