Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Really Bored..

So I stole this from Morgan.... because now I am extremely bored while tom plays HIS playstation. wouldnt you know. I figured it would be fun to do to waste the minutes away.

FOUR
4 Jobs I have had:
1. Daycare-NVCCC
2. Daycare-Columbia Baptist CDC
3. Daycare/preschool-University of Utah Kindercare
4. Daycare/preschool- Apple Tree Learning Ctr.

4 Movies I have watched more than once:
1. Notebook
2. Juno
3. She's the Man
4.

4 Places I have lived:
1. McLean, Virginia
2. Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Salt Lake City, Utah

4 TV shows I watch:
1. John and Kate plus 8
2. Wipeout
3. Lost
4. currently obsessed with 24

4 Places I have been:
1. um. ive never been out of the country..
2. so ill say...
3. Disney World
4.

4 People who text me regularly:
1. im too cool for texting..
2.
3.
4.

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Chicken Fried Rice.. only from places back in McLean.
2. Im going to count snoasis and slurpees as food
3. Steak. Yummmm.
4. doritos.

4 Places I would like to visit:
1. Mexico (oh wait, im already going there)
2. Rome
3. California, ive never been.
4. Pennsylvania.. or back home. I miss it.

4 Things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. MEXICO
2. Going to Salt Lake over Turkey Day to see sister/bro in law
3. seeing the in-laws since we wont get to go home this year
4. probably being able to make some money and pay off everything


1. How long have you been married? 4 months from tuesday (the 19th)
2. How old is your spouse? 23
3. Who eats more? definetly him. ive lost my appetite lately
4. Who said I love you first? Tom.. and it freaked me out. I asked him if it would be awkward if i didnt say anything back.
6. Who sings better? definetly him although he doesnt think so.
7. Who is smarter? um... i really have no idea.
8. Who controls the TV remote? ... thats why there are two tvs in our house... he does. sports center is the main thing on the front room
9. Whose temper is worse? ever since ive been on birth control.. mine. i get frustrated very easily.
10. Who does the laundry? me. last time he did it he bleached my grey tshirt... grr.
11. Who does the dishes? hah... me, most def.
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? he does.
13. Who cooks dinner? i would like to see him cook dinner...
14. Who is more stubborn? ummm. i dont know
15. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? usually tom
16. Whose parents do you see the most? Tom's because they can drive here. I miss my fam though and we wont get to see them for a LONG time. = (
17. Who has more friends?Um, probably him from work.
18. Who has more siblings? we have same number
19. Who wears the pants in the family? we both make major decisions, although he brings in more money. but i try! but usually what i say goes.

Time to go watch the Olympics.... diving is on and its my favorite!!

No comments: