Monday, February 1, 2010

Dulany's new Toy Chest.




I went to porters the other day and decided that since i rented out my wedding dress again (i actually paid the whole dress off after renting it out for the 3rd time!) and got a little extra $ i could spend some money. I was going to go get some flowers or bows to make headbands for Dulany, but after seeing a project on display, i decided to try it out. I got a bare wooden chest, and different fabric squares, modgepodge stuff and made this toy chest for Dulany. Im pretty impressed if i do say so myself!

6 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

That is absolutely ADORABLE!! Now I want to get crafty!! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Dan, Betsy and Joe said...

I know that is way cool!!! OH man you could make some money with all your little crafts!

Anonymous said...

I love that! Good job! I want one! And yes for all my toys...no for books or other random junk. Adorable!

The Beck Bunch said...

WOW!!! That's great!! Now I want to make one for Molly.

Michelle Starrs said...

I love this! it look so cute... you're so creative :)

Brittany Alyse said...

CUUUUUUUUUTEEEE! What a great idea- RENTING out your wedding dress! How do you do that? Bulletin Board? I would love to do that!