Monday, February 1, 2010

videos videos videos!

ok, lots of videos! so enjoy. ps. other posts below so make sure to look.

here is one of her almost naked (i love when she's just in a diaper, her and her chunky self!) and she's trying to get the little characters off her blanket. she does this all the time and sometimes gets frustrated cause they dont come off and she cant grab them.






heres a video of her trying to scoot and stuff.





alright, here is a video of her in her high chair playing. So stinkin cute.





and heres one last video of her with her camera. haha, this one makes me laugh. you get a good view of her mouth!

2 comments:

Jody and Alex said...

I looove how she attacks the camera! I can't wait till her and E are a bit older, just imagine all the trouble those two will get into! I am thinking they will have tons of fun together!

The Sabatini Family said...

Thanks for letting me know that you posted some videos of her. Too cute!!! I love it!!