Monday, May 10, 2010

ps.

i forgot to mention the present I got. Tom totally got me too. He told me to go to the back of the car because he had soda we needed to bring in. i was so confused because well. a. we're trying to give up soda and we don't drink it (well try not to.. youknow me, gotta have one every once in awhile!). so i go and there is a food processor! i was shocked. He heard me awhile back when iwas trying to make almond cluster chicken tenders cause i needed one to make the almond/flour coating.. so he DOES listen! there were also Paula Dean saucepans which ive been wanting. I asked him how much he spent and asked if he would be offended if we went and traded it in for one of .... THESE
although it def. didnt cost as much as that one... thank goodness! he forgot that ive wanted one of these for the longest time. I tested it this morning and lets just say i had one reallllllly dirty floor! i love it!! so thanks hun for thinking of me and what i wanted and actually listening to me instead of just getting me flowers. although that wouldve been better then nothing. Love you!

1 comment:

Traci said...

Yay!!! My parents gave us one for Christmas and I Looove it.... It's nice for shredding cheese too!!!