Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Days 9-12!

whoops, totally forgot about doing my "30 day blog challange." i already failed. here is some catch up.

Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days

um. ive been pretty positive about a certain situation in my life. I usually would be annoyed and frustrated (which i did a little yesterday) but in all ive had a positive outlook to it.

Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

i dont do this.... so skip!

Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends

im going to post a picture of me and emily - she is coming to town today! and i am so excited to have a friend here in oregon for a few weeks! and tom - cause we're best friends and all.

(man, look how skinny we were (speaking of Tom and I) - its a little depressing...)

Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one

im pretty sure i learned about it from Bonnie (my sister in law) she has one when Tom and i were engaged, and when we were married, i made one. Its so funny cause so many people made fun of me because blogs were for people who had babies. Now people who are engaged have blogs.

No comments: