Thursday, September 26, 2013

I have this friend from college...

and she's a food genius. seriously. I remember her ALWAYS making pies and they were delish. So glad i lived below her and made friends with her whole apartment.

now she's kind of famous. I remember watching her on The Today Show and thinking - holy crap! this girl si going to be famous one day. I seriously think she needs to be on The Next Food Network Star!


anyways - on her blog (which has awesome recipes by the way!) she is giving away $5000 worth of KitchenAid appliances and lets face it, kitchenaid is awesome! I had to jump on this giveaway. You never know!

Here is the link to her page with the giveaway and a new recipe she made which looks freaking good.

http://www.laurenslatest.com/salted-caramel-apple-crumble-kitchenaid-challenge-video-with-giveaway/

No comments: