Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day!

"Any Man Can Be A Father, But It Takes Someone Special To Be A Daddy" -
(we had this quote hand stitched and framed in our front hallway when you walked into our house growing up I loved it. I want to try to find one just like it to put in our house.)

first to my husband and daddy of Dulany - So grateful for you and knew before we even dated that you would be an amazing father. Dulany and I LOVE you SO much!!
this is my favorite picture of daddy and his baby girl right after she was born. they're looking right at each other.


this is the most recent picture I have of them.

To my dad - who taught me everything. So grateful for him and his great example. He is definitely one of the most selfless people I know and is so giving. Love you dad/Grandpa! This is the one picture i could find of both of us (and Dulany - this is at E's baby blessing forever ago!)



and to my father in law - thank you for raising Tom to be the hard-working, family loving man he is today. Grateful to have an awesome father in law as well! (this is the only picture i could find on this computer - this was when D was 1 1/2 months old - yikes!)
Hope everyone has an amazing Fathers Day!

No comments: