Sunday, September 16, 2012

2 months


I can't believe my babies are 2 months old already. Tom and I always say how it seems like they just came home with us. Everyday I see my Csection scar and i seriously can't believe that 1. i had a csection. 2 that they were pulled out of my belly from that little opening (the scar isnt so big at all).

I love my boys to pieces. I have to remember that they aren't like most 2 month olds and will most likely be behind in things since they're preemies. I mean, my due date was only a little over 2 weeks ago (crazy right?)

But im grateful they're healthy and theyre growing. We dont have a doctor for them yet here down where we moved to so im not sure their stats but once we get them in, ill most definitely let you all know!


1 comment:

The Sabatini Family said...

I LOVE that pictures of them and their onesies with the little ties on them. So cute. Miss them to pieces. XOXOXOXO