Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Tom!




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS HUNK!
(i should say my prince on a horse or something cheesey right?)
(he's gonna hate me for putting this picture up!)

Anywho, I wanted to wish my WONDERFUL husband a Happy 24th Birthday! holy cow... 24!! i think next year is gonna be crazy, 25.. half way through the 20's. He always asks me 'why did you marry ME?' .. well now he's gonna get embarrassed because im going to list a LOONG list of reasons why I love him and married him.... = )

* Hardest worker!
* Has a great testimony/strong member of the church
* With how busy he is, he always makes time for me/family
* Has an amazing relationship with his parents/siblings
* every day he asks for his baby girl... i know he's going to be an amazing dad! I can't wait to see him with our baby for the first time! (ps. for everyone who knows him, and see's him when he sees/holds babies, you KNOW he wants to be a dad and is gonna be a good one!)
* He treats his mom AMAZINGLY.. which is when I knew he would treat me the same as a wife.
* He served in D.C. therefor it was just convenient so we could get married there.. Just jokin! that was just an amazing coincidence.
* He's always the first to apologize or admit he's wrong when we are stubborn... something I need to work on!
* He constantly compliments... i used to hate it at first, but now i can't complain! (especially now that i am HUGE and have stretchmarks galore)
* He still likes to go on dates, just us.
* whenever he's been super busy with school and work, and he gets invited to go fishing.. which he LOVES .. he (for the MOST part) opts to stay home and hang out with me = )
* He is always willing to help those around him, especially family members.
* He works so hard, and doesnt complain that I can't find work (nor that i am in school) and is very understandable, saying hey, you're carrying our baby, thats enough work for now! thanks hun.
* And because he Loves ME!

(so the list can go on and on and on, but its not like any of you really want to read all of them, its mostly for him to see that I do appreciate everything he does for me and our soon to be family and how amazing he is, although he may not realize it yet!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM! - Love your wife and baby in the womb.

3 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

Happy Birthday TOMMY!! I LOVE that your wife loves you so much! You guys are too cute and we are so excited for you guys. Love and miss you tons. Can't wait to see you both and baby Dulany soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Anonymous said...

tommy you're a wus happy birthday boy jess he has you snowballed. i guess he's a little keeper.