Sunday, October 11, 2009

my dear husband and i

I got really bored tonight, i mean, my child went down at 7:30. AGAIN! (im loving this) so i decided to steal this from Morgan and fill it out.

What are your middle names?
Kemp and Dean

How long have you been together?
Including dating- two years this month.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
6 months

Who asked who out?
he asked me.

Whose siblings do you see the most?
um. his? we used to see his sisters, but one is back home, other is on her mish. so we saw my sis last.

Do you have any children together?
yes, one darling little baby girl!

What about pets?
nope. not allowed, and i can only take a baby right now.

Did you go to the same school?
college, yes

Who is the most sensitive?
def. me!

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
um. red robin probbaly. or jack in the box. YUM curly fries. i want them everytime we pass it.

Where is the furthest you have ever traveled as a couple? Mexico or DC.. whichever is further from ID.

Who has the worst temper?
we both have a bad one, but tom shows his more. i get frustrated easy.

Who does the cooking?
I do. Tom does breakfast though.

Who is more social?
um. it depends. i dont know. seems like tom knows a lot of people and he's good at making convo with people.

Who is the neat freaks?
i am. most def.

Who is the most stubborn?
me.

Who hogs the bed?
tom. he likes to sleep diagnl sometimes and i have to wake him up to move his legs

Who wakes up earlier?
depends. sometimes i wake up earlier to feed Dulany but then go back to sleep.. but he wakes up earlier for the day.

Where was your first date?
Chili's

Who has the bigger family?
Tom. Although i had more immediate.. he has TON more extended. So many fam members i cant keep them straight.

Do you get flowers often?
Tom got me flowers on mothers day. and my bday last year. Those are probably the only days.

Who eats more?
um him. def.

Who sings better?
Tom. I wish i could sing.. i try to hum a tune for dulany when i rock her to sleep

Who does the laundry? I do.

Who's is better with the computer?
Tom. I hate this Mac. cant ever figure stuff out

Who drives when you are together?
not me! i hate driving when i dont have to.

Who picks where you go to dinner?
um usually me because im picky but as long as he likes it.

Who is the first one to admit when they are wrong?
tom, ive been better at it. because i try not to be so stubbourn

Who wears the pants in the relationship?
i wouldnt say either or... but both

Who eats more sweets?
DEF. me! i gotta have my sugar.

Who cries more?
def. me.

What's your best day together?
Probably when Dulany was born!

Where did you honeymoon?
Mexico. it wasnt all that grand.

Favorite date night?
um. we used to go on dates.... the best were to the cheap theatre, 2 large drinks, 1 large popcorn and 2 tickets for $10... cant beat that.

Favorite TV show to watch together?
um at the moment. that Flashfoward show. usually 24 and Lost

Couple I imagine us growing old like?
i dont know, but i wouldnt mind dying like the couple in the notebook at the end (minus me not knowing who i am..)

2 comments:

Jody and Alex said...

This has nothing to do with your post but a reply to the comment you left on my post. I am totally going to get Dulany a Ute onsie. This way she will just have to wear it! I will guilt Tom into it if I have to. Oh and we should get Penn State ones too, that'd be cute!

Caryn Allen said...

K, I know this is an old post, but it's still relevant. Anytime you want to go out, just the two of you, CALL ME! It's obvious our girls like each other, and I know how it is not to get to go out after you have a baby. Seriously, anytime, just call!