Tuesday, October 25, 2011

so i have this pregnant friend...

and i asked if i could take her picture...

My friend Page from my ward is pregnant with her first baby in December. I've been wanting to try out taking pictures of people actually wanting their picture taking (posing as opposed to candid shots at bridal showers/dinners, etc).... im in no way im saying im a photographer, but i think i did pretty well with her pictures! it was a little experiment as we like to call it.

here are some of my favorites and for all of the pictures - click on my facebook link https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.784903831204.2241283.193304858&type=1&l=3430ae7694











2 comments:

Michelle Starrs said...

Love the second one! They are all really pretty!

Mitch and Jaci said...

Jessie they look so great! You did a great job. What kind of camera did you use?