Thursday, July 16, 2009

1 Month Old!

ok i just posted that she was 4 weeks old, but now she's a month!! (ok, 2 days later.. haha)But yeah. I figured I would post a picture of Dulany sleeping (yet again) but i couldnt help myself. She looked hilarious. Always doing something with her arms and always has her little legs like a frog, feet together. If you go through her pics, her legs are almost ALWAYS like that. Anywho, not a lot to post.. just pics to see (which who can complain right?). Oh yeah. i tried weighing her last night, with weighing myself and then her with me... and yeah.. we did it like 3 times and the average of the weights would be that she's somewhere between 8-9lbs already.. DANG. shes becoming a chunk!





Oh! PS- Its my stepmom, Pam's birthday!! Happy Birthday PAM! (aka - Grandma!!)We're sad you arent able to come out here and meet dulany, but she says Happy Birthday too! Hope your birthday is an awesome one!

2 comments:

jason sabatini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Sabatini Family said...

I love it!!! She is so stinkin' cute!