Thursday, July 2, 2009

i wish..

I could fit into my regular, pre-pregnancy jeans/shorts again! i swear, i try every morning to fit into them. I FINALLY was able to button one pair of jeans... but once i sat down, i knew i couldnt keep them buttoned. I swear, i get SO frustrated! i have to still wear my maternity jeans and they are huge on me so basically i sit around my house in my work out pants because theyre elastic and fit.

I've started going on walks in the morning with Dulany. I don't know how far I go though (miles wise) but its def. a big enough work out for me. Ill try to do it every day (or at least every other day, depending on the morning and how Dulany is) and work up to walking longer/further. Im just afraid that my stomach is mostly extra sagging skin and it will never go away. Why cant i be famous like Kate on Jon and Kate+ 8 and show off my belly and get a free tummy tuck? just joking, i coudlnt do it. (maybe after i had ALL my kids and it was free). And for everyone who knows me, especially my immediate family knows that all i eat is junk and i never work out, so for me to actually get out of the house and do something is SHOCKING! But it should be good for me, so wish me luck that i can keep it up!

And of course, we have to include a pic of Dulany! Here she is just sleeping, i love the way she sleeps sometimes. She just looks so relaxed!



and i obviously didnt want my picture taken so i tried to cover my face.. which probably made me look even worse. Oh well, the focus needs to be on the baby right??

3 comments:

Traci said...

Jessie! Your little girl is beautiful! Ahhh...I want a baby! :) And...just so you know, you still look tiney-tiny! :) No worries about the pants ;)

The Sabatini Family said...

Ummm... I still can't fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans and my kid is 18 months old!! Dulany is only 2 weeks old and you can already button your pre-pregnancy jeans... I don't think you have anything to worry about!!! :) She is such a cutie and so are you!! Take pictures with her, you'll regret it later even if you don't feel pretty at the time!! Love ya.

Michelle Starrs said...

i wish we were neighbors so we could take walks together! i'm the same way, all junk food and no exercise!