Thursday, July 9, 2009

Getting Stronger

First off.. before i write about Dulany... I FIT INTO MY JEANS! well last night we were going to yet another baseball game here at the school and I knew it was going to get cold so i figured i would wear my favorite pair of pre pregnancy pants and just do the elastic trick.. but instead, i was actually able to button them up!! AND Sit down in them! i was estatic!

but lately ive noticed when Dulany lays on my chest (or toms) she is able to lift up her head really well. I havent really tried her on the ground with tummy time because she rarely likes laying on the ground. So i tried to get a video of it, but she just kept sucking her hand (which she does a lot too!) and then decided to spit up which ended the video, but just a little of what she can do!



ps i cant wait for all the fam to get here in the next few weeks!

4 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

She is SO cute!! Tell her to stop growing up until I get to see her as a baby!!!! :) I want to hold her so bad I can't stand it. I love the little rolls on her arms. Tell Tommy to call sometime so that we can SKYPE!! We miss our Dulany... and you guys too. Love ya.

Jody and Alex said...

I am pretty sure Alex and I will now be coming to the blessing. I will double check with my midwife, but I think I should be good to go!

Jess and Tom Roberts said...

WOOO HOOOOO!!!!!! seriously jody, that makes me SOO incredibly happy!

Dan, Betsy and Joe said...

oh my gosh that was so cute!!!