Tuesday, July 14, 2009

4 weeks Old!



Seriously, did I give birth 4 weeks ago??? It def. does NOT seem that long ago! Last night we went to our neighbors birthday get-together and people were saying that she was definitely getting bigger and chunky! She's doing REALLY good at laying on her belly(while on our bellies) and lifting her head to look at us.

She's been doing ok sleeping. there were a few days about a week ago where she slept SO good but lately she's been waking up every 2 hours or so (and this is after she would sleep a total of 4 or 5 hours straight). Oh well.. hopefully she'll do well, i can't wait till she starts sleeping through the night (i got a long ways till then). Some nights she'll wake up, eat and fall RIGHT back to sleep which is amazing, but sometimes it takes her quite awhile to get back to sleep. I HAVE noticed she has been mroe awake during the day which is nice.. more interaction! She also has been doing well on the pacifire. I told myself i wish she would hate it so she wouldnt become addicted to it when she's older or rely on it to fall asleep. but oh well, everyone always says stuff and then it always changes when they actually have the baby. I noticed it does come in handy when we're in public and she gets whiny.. or even at home. I got a cute picture of her sleeping funny with it in her mouth.

so here are a few pics of my cuuuute 4 week old!!! holy cow, i still can't believe it. All the family is saying she needs to stop getting bigger before they come out. Only a week till tom's family comes before his sister julie goes into the MTC and then 2 weeks till my family and his family come back for the baby blessing. I CAN'T WAIT!





Haha i love how she sleeps. always a hand somewhere!

3 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

So cute!! BTW, Adam didn't sleep through the night until about 8 months... But, hopefully little Dulany will catch on better!! :) I love the picture with her paci in her mouth and her arm out. So cute. She is such a little girl. I'm seriously dying to see her. I had to hold my friend's baby who is 2 months old on Sunday to get my baby fix. I just pretended that he was Dulany! :) I'm glad we have cute kids!! :)

Jody and Alex said...

In a card that Alex's parents sent it was a list of how many weeks it took him and his siblings to sleep through the night. Alex-2.5 weeks, Andrew-5, Julia- 0.75 (crazy!) and joe-13. I hope baby E takes after Julia!

Kings said...

hey hope you dont mind that i found your blog. i just want to say she is so cute!!!